The annual fee to study at the Barcelona College of Chiropractic is €10,900.00 (please contact to Admissions Department about ways of payments and discounts).
– Teaching: lectures and seminars, including any other compulsory educational activity related to the programme of study.
– Basic science practicals in laboratories of the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (only in first year)
– Linguistic support and simultaneous interpretation service during lectures (only first year)
– Leadership Activity (only first year)
– Access to the BCC Virtual Learning Environment
– Student support services
– Student insurance
– Library services
– Internet access within the BCC’s premises
– Student Card
– Intern Shirt for the BCC Student Chiropractic Center
– Induction day
– Administrative fee
This fee does not include the preparatory Summer courses for accessing to the first year (language and sciences) as they are not mandatory for all students. The fee of these courses will be communicated during the enrolment process.
On completion of your studies at the BCC, you will receive a double award:
– Título Superior en Quiropráctica, awarded by the Barcelona College of Chiropractic.
– Máster en Quiropráctica (título propio), awarded by the Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
The BCC has several options to facilitate students in meeting their payment commitments. It will be provided during your application.
Please contact BCC Admissions Department –firstname.lastname@example.org or (+34) 935.422.819- requesting for information about flexible payment options, as each applicant will be considered on a case-by-case basis.